In furtherance of protecting and preserving water supplies that are necessary for Cache County's future, the District will:
- Assist in water conservation education and programs;
- Assist local municipalities and Cache County as they establish and implement water management policies and ordinances while maintaing the autonomy of existing water suppliers;
- Undertake environmental and other studies to provide information necessary to make proper, timely water use decisions;
- Obtain grants and low cost loans to upgrade and construct needed water infrastructure;
- Adopt the current version of the Cache County Water Master Plan as adoped by the Cache County Council ("Master Plan") until such time as the Cache Water District adopts its own water master plan.